The Canon PIXMA PRO-100s can be a kind of great printing devices that you better have especially when you need the best support for your photographical business. This amazing printer will be able to print your momentous photos on a large paper which is up to A5 sized paper and still shows you the best detail pictures. So then, do not be surprised if you will find that you can always get the best photos that you really want.
Then, one of the reasons why the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s is so perfect for printing your photos is because it has been complemented with the so various kinds of software. Some of them are like Easy WebPrint EX, MY Image Garden, Easy PhotoPrint+, Pint Studio Pro, Canon cloud-based printing features, and so on. Each of them will offer you the different functions that can make you create the best quality printing results just like a pro.
In conclusion, It will be a very nice idea for you to have the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s at your workplace to help you do your work as well as possible mainly after you consider about the software it has. So then, you will never have any problems whenever you want to produce the attractive and awesome photos.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)
Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Specification
|Wired connectivity||– USB 2.0
|Wireless connectivity||– WiFi
– Apple AirPrint
|App available||Canon Easy-PhotoPrint|
|Compatible cartridges||– Black: CLI-42BK
– Grey: CLI-42GY
– Light grey: CLI-42LGY
– Cyan: CLI-42C
– Magenta: CLI-42M
– Yellow: CLI-42Y
– Photo cyan: CLI-42PC
– Photo magenta: CLI-42PM
|Average compatible cartridge yield||– Black: 810 photos 10 x 15 cm, 62 photos A3+
– Grey: 452 photos 10 x 15 cm, 66 photos A3+
– Light grey: 855 photos 10 x 15 cm, 142 photos A3+
– Cyan: 484 photos 10 x 15 cm, 53 photos A3+
– Magenta: 410 photos 10 x 15 cm, 49 photos A3+
– Yellow: 279 photos 10 x 15 cm, 52 photos A3+
– Photo cyan: 269 photos 10 x 15 cm, 59 photos A3+
– Photo magenta: 206 photos 10 x 15 cm, 38 photos A3+
|Print resolution||4800 x 2400 dpi|
|Pages per minute (black & white)||A3: Approx. 1m 30s|
|Page format||– A3+
– 25 x 30 cm
– 20 x 25 cm
– 13 x 18 cm
– 10 x 15 cm
|Paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
– Windows 8.1, 8, 7, 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit only
– .NET Framework 4 or 4.5 is required
– Windows XP: XPS Essentials Pack is required
– Browser: Internet Explorer 8
– Hard disk space: 3.0 GB
– Display: XGA 1024 x 768Mac:
– Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later
– Hard Disk must be formatted as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) or Mac OS Extended.
– Browser: Safari 5
– Hard disk space: 1.5 GB
– Display: XGA 1024 x 768
|Software included||– PrintStudioPro
– My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print
|Accessories included||Power cable|
|Dimensions||215 x 689 x 385 mm (H x W x D)|
Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA PRO-100s can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA PRO-100s is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA PRO-100s printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA PRO-100s computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA PRO-100s, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-100s in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA PRO-100s. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|PRO-100S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||50 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.86||23 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.2||9.2 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.60.10||360 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.1.0||14 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.0.2||12 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Windows Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||24 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S series ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0.0||20 MB||Download|
|Color Management Tool Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||6.4 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||1.2||16 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||184.108.40.206||21 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.7||2.6.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S series ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||1.0.0||20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro For (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||2.1.0||5.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Mac OS X 10.7)||2.0.3||12 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro (Mac OS X 10.6/10.5)||1.4.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|Print Studio Pro For Mac (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||1.4.1||4.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Color Management Tool Pro (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||3.3.0||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Print Studio Pro (Mac)||2.1.0||6.2 MB||Download|
|Guide for Print Studio Pro (Windows)||2.1.0||6.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA PRO 10S / PIXMA PRO 100S - Setup for Non-PC Device Printing||1.00||310 KB||Download|
|PIXMA PRO 10S / PIXMA PRO 100S - Setup for Non-PC Device Printing||1.00||304 KB||Download|
|PIXMA PRO 100S - Getting Started Guide||1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA PRO 100S - Getting Started Guide||1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Setup for Non-PC Device Printing||V1||546 KB||Download|
|PRO-100S series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||6.9 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||9.2 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S Getting Started Guide||V1||1.5 MB||Download|
|Art Paper Printing Guide: PRO-10S / PRO-100S ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Mac)||-||2.6 MB||Download|
|Art Paper Printing Guide: PRO-10S / PRO-100S ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Windows)||-||528 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA PRO-100s Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA PRO-100s, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA PRO-100s, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.