The Canon PIXMA MG5610 is perfect option for anyone who yearn the combination of advanced technology and easy of use. Moreover with its compact size, it won’t consume so much space, in case space becomes a problem for you. Excellent quality is a default for the high resolution 4800x1200dpi, you can print fine quality for both documents and pictures. What else? You have PIXMA Printing Solution. This feature really is helpful anytime you want to print some pictures or documents using other device, such as mobile phone and tablet.
Like PIXMA MG3610, Connect Canon PIXMA MG5610 with internet connection, enjoy the PIXMA cloud service. This way, you can command this printer device from any places. The addition of PIXMA Fog together with 2pl technological innovation and five individual ink tanks, it enhances the print quality standard. The benefits of having this compact and all-in-one printer device are not limited by those. Look closely, there is 2.5 inches LCD display, if you want, you can preview the pictures prior to print them. Don’t forget about Easy Photo Print+ that allows you to edit your pictures from any sources like your PC or mobile device with the addition of internet connection.
The print speed, you can say that Canon PIXMA MG5610 is not the fastest, still you won’t complain with the existing speed that is offered. Print monochrome paper, the print speed is 12.2ppm, meanwhile, it takes like 8.7ppm when reproducing color document. Though PIXMA MG5610 caters you with high tech feature, the way this printer device executing your demand is very straightforward, also when it comes to the installation. Lastly, PIXMA MG5610 is compatible is almost any system requirements like Linux, Mac OS X, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Vista/7/XP. In short, for whatever system requirements that you use, the hassle is tiny.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver & Software Specs
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-150 Pigment Black XL, CLI-151 Cyan XL, CLI-151 Magenta XL, CLI-151 Yellow XL, CLI-151 Black XL, PGI-150 Pigment Black, CLI-151Cyan, CLI-151 Magenta, CLI-151 Yellow, CLI-151 Black
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5,4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H), Weight: 13.8 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5610, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5610, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|MG5610 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG5610 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5610 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||20 MB||Download|
|MG5610 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|MG5610 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5610 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5610 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5610 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5610 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5610 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5610 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5610, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5610 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5610. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.