Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2560 is a compact printer. Its size and shape makes this printer portable. This can be a good benefits for small office. Private user may also feel the benefits of the appearance. With the compact and portable design, this printer will be easier to use. User does not need to provide big space to place this printer. In other words, user can print their documents flexibly.
Although it has compact size, it does not mean that Canon PIXMA MG2560 has bad quality. In its compact shape, there is good technology to make sure that the printer can work well. To provide good performance and good printing result, this printer uses FINE11 cartridge. This cartridge can give good printing results although it is for colour printing. Then, the cartridge also enables this printer to print faster.
Furthermore, this printer is also equipped with special software. The software can organize the photos or pictures well. It is also supported by the high resolution. As the result, this printer can print in 4800 x 600 dpi. Then, the Canon PIXMA MG2560 has also special feature that make you able to print anytime you want. There is Quite Mode that makes you able to print without noise, so you still can print although it is in the midnight.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Specifications
- Scanning Speed: 14 sec, Scanning resolution: 600 x 1200 optical dpi
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output); Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Copier Speed; Colour document: Approx 31 sec, Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi, Print Speed; B&W: 8.4 ipmColour: 4.0 ipm
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 426 x 306 x 145mm, Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE 8/9/10), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″
- Paper Weights; Plain Paper: 64-105g/m².Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 275g/m² (PT-201)
- Ink Tanks: FINE PG645,CL646(Optional High Yield – PG645XL, CL646XL, PG645XXL)
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.0W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.4 W, Copying12: Approx 9W
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software Downloads
|PIXMA MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||13.63 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2560 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.0||2.24 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
Method 1: How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MG2560. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MG2560 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2560 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2560 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2560 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2560 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2560 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MG2560 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2560 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer is ready to use.
Method 3: How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2560 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2560. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2560 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MG2560 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer is ready to be used in your computer.