Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Download
Some said that Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer is considered as one of the best printer for its function. That is something true, since this printer can also act as a scanner. As an addition to that, the scanning result of this printer is also considerably great so that you will not need to worry about getting your scan with the bad result.
However, besides getting the quality printer, some others are also thinking about its price. If you are asking about the price for this printer, then you might be glad to know that the price of this Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer is very cheap. You will not need to spend more than 50 dollars to get this printer. This is something that many people are looking for, the cheap price.
With those two things combined in one printer, you can simply make sure that the printer is going to be one of the best that you can get for your personal use at home. Therefore, if you are looking for the best printer to gives you the best printing with the really affordable price, then Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer will be the printer that you need for your personal use.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Software & Driver Specifications
|Manufacturer Part Number||8330B002|
|Product Name||PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One|
|Product Type||Inkjet Multifunction Printer|
|Weight (Approximate)||121.6 oz|
|Media Size||Legal – 8.50″ x 14″, Letter – 8.50″ x 11″, Envelope No. 10, Photo – 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″|
|Media Handling||1 x Output Tray 60 Sheet|
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelope|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal – 8.50″ x 14″|
|Platform Supported||PC, Mac|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Number of Colors||4|
|Color Cartridge Type||Single Multicolor Cartridge|
|ISO Mono Print Speed (ipm)||8|
|ISO Color Print Speed (ipm)||4|
|Number of Copies||21|
|Maximum Document Reduction||25%|
|Maximum Document Enlargement||400%|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.50″ x 11.70″|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) /Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) /Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) /Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Software & Driver Downloads
|PIXMA MG2520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||13.63 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.0||2.24 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
Method 1: How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon PIXMA MG2520 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon PIXMA MG2520. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon PIXMA MG2520 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2520 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2520 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2520 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2520 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon PIXMA MG2520 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon PIXMA MG2520 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer is ready to use.
Method 3: How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2520 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2520. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2520 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon PIXMA MG2520 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer is ready to be used in your computer.