Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver Download
If you are thinking that getting the unique shirt will be expensive, then you are wrong. That is because with the help of Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer, you can do that within only 5 dollars or less. Here are the steps how you can get the unique shirt design using this printer.
The most important thing that you need is of course the printer. That is because the printer will be used to print the design for your unique shirt. After that, you can get the transfer paper for the printing media. Basically, the transfer paper that you can use to print using Canon PIXMA MG2250 is about 20 dollars to 40 dollars, but you will get at least 10 of them so you can say the price is only about two to four dollars each.
After that, print your design using the printer, which will give you the great details and crisp image printing. After you have done the printing, you just need to prepare the plain shirt that you want to turn into the unique shirt and start transferring the image that you have printed using the Canon PIXMA MG2250. Now, you will have the unique shirt of your own.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Benefits
- App for printing photos from Facebook
- Auto power on & off settings
- Compact All-In-One: Print, copy and scan
- Print more with optional XL inks
- My Image Garden software
- Fast document & photo printing
- Easy and efficient web printing
Canon Pixma MG2250 Driver & Software Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Resolution: 48-bit 1200 x 2400 dpi (optical)
- Maximum sheet capacity with standard tray: 100 sheets
- Maximum Size (Photo): 216 x 297 mm
- Maximum Size (Document): 216 x 297 mm
- Print engine: 4-colour inkjet
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MG2250 Driver & Software Download
|PIXMA MG2250 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
Method 1: How to Install the Canon Pixma MG2250 Driver with Free Download
In this case, we are going to install Canon Pixma MG2250 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Canon Pixma MG2250. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link above for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Canon Pixma MG2250 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Canon Pixma MG2250 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Canon Pixma MG2250 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Canon Pixma MG2250 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Canon Pixma MG2250 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Canon Pixma MG2250 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Canon Pixma MG2250 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How to Install Canon Pixma MG2250 Drivers Manually
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Canon Pixma MG2250. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Canon Pixma MG2250 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Canon Pixma MG2250 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Canon Pixma MG2250 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Canon Pixma MG2250 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Canon Pixma MG2250 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Canon Pixma MG2250 Driver Free Download Installations
How to install Canon Pixma MG2250 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Canon Pixma MG2250 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Canon Pixma MG2250 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Canon Pixma MG2250 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Canon Pixma MG2250 printer until needed.
- Insert Canon Pixma MG2250 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon Pixma MG2250 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Canon Pixma MG2250 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Canon Pixma MG2250 printer is ready to use.