Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver & Software Download | When people look for a printer, one of printer brand which is pretty recommended and really famous is Canon. Canon produces many great printer products, one of the examples of a great product that you can consider to buy is Canon PIXMA iP4200. This printer is one of the printer product which is not only can print out document but also print out the photo which looks as good as the print out in the photo lab. The printer is needed 120V AC for the power source and 60 Hz for the frequency. The printer also has a low level for the noise level with only 34, 2 dB (A) and it is considered as the best quality mode. So, it will not bother your work and make you feel more convenient when to work.
Canon PIXMA iP4200 has physical dimensions like 16.5 x 11.8 x 6.3 for width, depth, and the height. The weight of the printer is only 14.8 lbs; it is pretty light until you can move the printer by your own. The printer uses USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port for the standard interfaces which are not including cable. The print speed for the printer is 29 ppm for black, 20 ppm for color, and for the borderless photo, it will only need 51 seconds. The maximum resolution for black is 600 x 600 dpi, as for the color 9600 x 2400 dpi.
Like Canon PIXMA MP550, the printer has 5 ink system like Pigment black, black, cyan, magenta, and yellow, the system will make the printer economical since it reduces running cost. This printer surely interesting and amazing, moreover you will get one year limited warranty after you buy the printer.
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)/ Linux
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Specification
|Maximum resolution (dpi):||9600 (horizontal)* x 2400 (vertical)
*Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
|Print speed *
*Print speed will vary depending on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage.
|Black printing (text pattern)
Max speed (custom setting 5): 29 ppm
Standard: 14.7 ppm
Max speed (custom setting 5): 19 ppm
Standard: 10.7 ppm
|Print width:||203.2 mm max. (8.0 inches)
(for Borderless Printing: 215.9 mm/8.5 inches)
|Resident print control mode:||Canon extended mode|
|Receive buffer:||42 KB|
|Interface:||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
* All operations are not guaranteed for computers standard-equipped with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface.
* Since the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1), it can be used at USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1).
|Direct Print Port (PictBridge/Bubble Jet Direct)|
|Acoustic noise level:||Approx. 34.2 dB (A) (in the highest print quality mode)|
|Operating environment:||Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Storage environment:||Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply:||AC 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||Standby: Approx. 0.8 W|
|Printing: Approx. 17 W|
|OFF: Approx. 0.4 W|
(with a Paper Support and paper output tray retracted):
|419 (W) x 299 (D) x 160 (H) mm|
|16.7 (W) x 11.9 (D) x 6.4 (H) inches|
|Weight:||6.5 kg (14.3 lb.)|
|Camera Direct Print (Canon Bubble Jet Direct)|
|Compatible Paper||Card #1 (Photo Paper Pro 4″ x 6″/101.6 x 152.4 mm),
Card #2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, or Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” 4″ x 6″/101.6 x 152.4 mm),
Card #3 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy 5″ x 7″/127.0 x 177.8 mm),
LTR (Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, or Glossy Photo Paper Letter size)
A4 (Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, or Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” A4 size)
|Layout Print||Standard: Borderless / with border, Index Print: 6-80 images (Depending on the size of print media)|
|DPOF Version||Ver. 1.00 compliant
(Index print, number of copies, select images, print special characters (date))
|Camera Direct Print (PictBridge)|
|Paper size||Default (Photo Paper Plus Glossy 10 x 15 cm/4″ x 6″),
10 x 15 cm/4″ x 6″ (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use”, Photo Stickers *1 ),
13 x 18 cm/5″ x 7″ (Photo Paper Plus Glossy) *2 ,
A4/8.5″ x 11″ (Photo Paper Plus Glossy A4/Letter, Photo Paper Pro A4/Letter, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss A4/Letter, Glossy Photo Paper A4/Letter, Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” A4, Plain Paper A4/Letter),
5.4 x 8.6 cm/Credit Card (Glossy Photo Paper Card Size)
*1 Canon-brand sticker. Printing on this paper is available only when the Layout function on your camera has a 16-up option. For details, refer to “Photo Stickers PS-101.”
*2 If using a Canon PictBridge-compatible camera, you can select it.
|Paper type||Default (Photo Paper Plus Glossy), Photo (Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Glossy Photo Paper), Fast Photo (Photo Paper Pro), Plain Paper (A4/Letter only)|
|Layout||Default (Borderless), Borderless, Bordered, N-up (2, 4, 9, 16)*
* Layout compatible with Canon-brand sticker above. For details, refer to “Photo Stickers PS-101.”
|Trimming||Default (Off: no trimming), On (follow camera’s setting), Off|
|Image optimize||Default (ExifPrint), On, Off, “VIVID”*, “NR” (Noise Reduction)*, “VIVID+NR”*
*If using a Canon PictBridge-compatible camera, you can select it.
|Date/File No. print||Default (Off: No printing), Date, File No., Both, Off|
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4200 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP4200 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP4200 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP4200 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4200 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP4200 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP4200 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP4200, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP4200 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP4200. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|iP4200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||4.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista/7 (32-bit)||2.00||4.4 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.9 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.90||8.4 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||2.02||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.60 rev 3||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)||2.00||1.8 MB||Download|
|iP4200 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.10a||9.2 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||5.9 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP4200 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP4200, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP4200, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.