Canon Pixma iP2000 is an inkjet series printer that is able produce many number of text and photo at faster speed. The print speed for mono document is at maximum 20 ppm, and for color is at maximum 14 ppm. Though the printer speed is high enough for a kind of inkjet printer, but iP 2000 still saves the consumption of electricity.
Like Canon PIXMA MX357 & Canon PIXMA MG6860, the connectivity for the printer is using the USB port for the wired technology. Others are the direct printing technologies such as PictBridge and Canon Bubble Jet Direct. Canon Pixma iP2000 can support all kind of papers such as matte photo paper, stickers, envelopes, glossy paper, plain paper, semi-gloss paper, and transparencies. The tray can hold for 150 sheets. You can print borderless photo because this printer is designed to support any kind of photo printing. The output gives you good result and the resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi for photo printing.
Canon Pixma iP2000 is also added with some features such as Photo Report, Easy-Print Toolbox, Easy-Photo Print, Easy-Web Print, and many more. The design of iP 2000 is simple, elegant, and measures 6.6 x 16.5 x 10.2 inches. The printer uses 4 ink tanks in the cartridges. The ink is canon pg-40 (black) and cl-41 (color).
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Specification
|Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print engine||4-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE|
|Colour management||ICM, ColorSync, Exif Print|
|Mono print speed||Up to 20 ppm (Max), 14.4 ppm (Std)|
|Colour print speed||Text & Graphics: Up to 14 ppm (Max), 7.3 ppm (Std); A4 Full Page: Up to 1.11 ppm (Std)|
|Photo print speed||A4: Up to 0.61ppm (Max); Borderless 4 x 6″: approx. 50 seconds (Max)|
|Media type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Media weight||Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²|
|Media input||Auto Sheet feeder: 150 sheets; Cassette: 150 sheets|
|Borderless printing||Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 4×6″ 5×7″ & Credit Card sizes|
|Ink cartridge configuration||Two ink tanks (BCI-24 Black, BCI-24 Colour)|
|Black ink tank life||140 pages at 5% coverage; 520 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)|
|Colour ink tank(s) life||140 pages at 5% coverage per ink tank; 170 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)|
|PC interface & connectivity||USB|
|Camera interface & connectivity||Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge & Bubble Jet Direct compliant digital cameras & camcorders|
|Camera direct printing||Compatibility: Exif 2.21 or earlier, DPOF compliant|
|Power source||AC 220-240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Approx. 11 W (printing), approx 2 W (standby)|
|Temperature range||5 – 35 °C|
|Humidity||10 – 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Acoustic noise levels||Approx. 43 dB (A) (best quality mode)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||418 x 260 x 169 mm|
|Operating system requirements|
|Windows||PC with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows 98, USB interface4, CD-ROM Drive. Free hard disk space: 50 MB for Windows XP/2000, 15 MB for Windows Me/98.|
|Mac||Macintosh computer with Mac OS 9.x or Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later, USB interface. Free hard disk space: 30 MB for Mac OS 9.x, 100 MB for Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later.|
|Windows||Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo|
|Mac||Photo Optimizer PRO, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo|
|Windows||Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord, Easy-PrintToolBox|
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2000 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP2000 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP2000 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP2000 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP2000, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP2000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP2000. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.8 MB||Download|
|iP2000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit))||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP2000, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP2000, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.