Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver & Software Download
The Canon PIXMA iP1300 has been known well as one of the best inkjet printing devices that you better add to your office or home. It is because this specific printer will be able to help you to finish your printing job in the best way possible. Aside of that, this printer can also offer you the best design that you will love the most.
Like Canon PIXMA MX431, the design of the Canon PIXMA iP1300 has been made in order to have the great look. It can be seen from the simple yet sophisticated grey color applied on the chassis of the printing device. Even, it can be so much more perfect as it has been combined with the good dimension (435mm of width by 165mm of depth by 249mm of height) and weight (2.9 kg). This measurement will make you able to move the printer wherever you want to place it.
In addition, the Canon PIXMA iP1300 can also offer you the sleeker impression which you can see if you pay more attention to the Bluetooth interface and printing resolution that have been applied on the printer well. All of them will be a notable convenience that can make you get the best printing result every time you use the device.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer Specification
|Width||17.1 inch (435 mm)|
|Height||6.5 inch (165 mm)|
|Depth||9.8 inch (249 mm)|
|Weight||4.4 lbs (2.9 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||11 ppm (black A4), 11 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standart)|
|Print Resolution||1200×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standart)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||70 s|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||155 pages|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||10 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||0.5 W|
|Noise Level||44 dB|
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1300 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP1300 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP1300 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP1300 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1300 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP1300 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP1300, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP1300 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP1300. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||18 MB||Download|
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||10.26.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|iP1300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|iP1300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP(32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|iP1300 User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
|iP1300 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||6 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner of sites Canon Printer Support, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP1300, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP1300, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.